Qsine is based in South East, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Qsine operates in a 12,800 sq. ft. facility, placed on a one acre plot of land.
About 10,400 sq. ft. is allocated to shop and warehouse space and 2,400 sq. ft. is used by the design office and administration.
Machine Shop Equipment
- Accurpress 717512 Press Brake 175 ton 12' Capacity
- Accurshear 625012 Squaring Shear 1/4" X 12' Capacity
- Scotchman 6509 Iron Worker 75 Ton
- Miller MIG Machines to 450 AMPS
- ESAB Heliarc 352 TIG Machine to 350 Amp w/ water cooled gun
- Qsine Turntable and Go-Cart for Semi-Automatic MIG w/ water cooled gun
- Okuma MacTurn 250W CNC Mill/Turn Center
20.8" Swing, 39.3" Centers
10" Main Chuck, 9" Sub Chuck
188 tool changer
More information is available on our Macturn page. This is a complex tool. Please use our Contact Us page to call or e-mail us for more information about it's capabilities.
- Okuma Cadet Mate V4020 CNC Vertical Machining Centre
40" x 20" x 20" Travels
20 tool changer
- TOS Engine Lathe16" Swing, 72" Between Centers
- MicroCut Engine Lathe 13" Swing, 30" Between Centers
- Nantong Bridgeport type Mill 12" x 27" x 14"
- Komatsu 6000 lb Forklift yard model with dual wheel on the front
- Hyd-Mech S20 Bandsaw 13" x 18" Capacity
- Hougen HMD150 Mag Base Drill low profile drill specifically for truck frames
- 14' A-Frame Gantry 1 ton capacity
- Column Drill Press, Tool Grinders, All of the Common Precision Measuring Tools